Saturday, April 16, 2016

Grieving is a long and difficult process. Part 1

Over the next few days and weeks,  I am going to start posting my journal entries starting a couple months after my father passed away. My journal (that I need to get back to writing) will contain song lyrics, special thoughts, Bible verses and other things that have helped me along this long path of grief and healing. These post are probably going to be some of the most precious things you will read on my blog. It took 2 months for me to pick up a pen and start writing my thoughts down. It's taken me even longer to share these words with anyone else.

Grief is a process and no two people grieve the same way. This is me allowing others on my journey.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment