Saturday, January 17, 2015

Participating in Bloggiesta

I love Bloggiesta. I've participated once before and learned how to do some pretty cool things for blogging. A mini session of bloggiesta is starting today and I am finally able to participate again. The first task is to come up with a List of things I hope to accomplish during the weekends Bloggiesta.

My list is:

  1. Do at least 2 mini challenges
  2. Complete at least 1 blog post to each of my blogs
  3. Clean up labels and tags for existing blog posts
  4. Check links that have been posted to make sure they are still working
  5. Change the design on one of my blogs.
My main posts about Bloggiesta will be on this blog, but if I complete a challenge or cross an item of my to-do-list using one of my other blogs, I will link to the post on this one as well. I hope that is as clear as mud for you too. LOL. See you at the end of this journey!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your labels and tags. I did mine in December and it was time consuming, but oh so wonderful once it was done!

    ReplyDelete