Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Weight Watchers . . . One month in.



Hello! Today was another weigh-in. I walked into the meeting not really sure if I was going to like the scale. I ate too many carbs over the weekend and I was nervous. I admit I was a little apprehensive after gaining .2 pounds last week, I didn't want to disappoint Bev our meeting lady. I stepped on the scale and it was GOOD NEWS.  I lost 1.2 pounds, but more importantly, I earned my 5% charm!!!! I have officially lost 5% of my starting weight. I'm super excited about hitting that milestone and am amazed that I was able to do it in one month!

Last weeks meeting gave us a new booklet to read about moving more and to help me work on this new goal, I decided that on my lunch breaks and my 15 minute breaks I would go outside and walk. I didn't start until Friday, but I think that should be pretty simple to do and it may get my Fitbit to stop yelling at me.

I'm making better choices foodwise as well. My cousin M and I went over to her brother's house to hangout with his family and M brought pizza, chips, carrots and guacamole. When we sat down to eat, I only grabbed 1 slice of pizza and NO crazy bread (that was a first for me, I LOVE crazy bread) and waited a couple of hours before I decided to grab a second slice. I looked at the serving size for guacamole and chips and stuck to it and also knew I had carrots I could munch on. I did go over my daily points, but that is what weekly points are for anyway; and I only went over by less than 5 points. I guess it balances out a little because there are many days I have some of my daily points left over. (Bev doesn't like to hear that though, I need to work on using my dailys a little bit more.)

Overall, I am really encouraged by this week' progress and am hopeful I can make this work even if we no longer have the at work meetings in 8 weeks.

SW: 258.2
Last Week (LW): 246.0
CW: 244.8
TWL: 13.4
PTG: 89.8
(GOAL is 155)

No comments:

Post a Comment