Tuesday, March 7, 2017

I see changes! Weight Watchers Update #4

This week, the scale and I were not friends and you know what, THAT'S OKAY. The scale and I are not going to be friends every week. This week, I gained .4 pound. That's only 6.4 ounces. Yes, I gained more than I lost last week (.2 pound or 3.2 ounces), but I'm still 14 pounds lighter than I was in January and that is not bad at all.

This week though, I've noticed a difference in my energy level. I have a bit more of a pep in my step most of the time. I am also noticing a difference in my body. My favorite shorts started to fall off me, so I gave them to my cousin. My dresses are fitting a little looser. My legs are starting to thin out a bit and my most problematic area is getting a little smaller. I can see changes occurring, so I'm not too disappointed that the scale isn't reflecting what I'm seeing. It will.

Oh, and I actually joined a gym. Yesterday was the first workout and I had my "Fitness Assessment". I have a long way to go, but I had fun yesterday. My arm kind of hate me a bit, but I had fun. I'm making my cousin, M, go with me. She is my biggest supporter. She doesn't hesitate when I need my butt kicked into gear or I need extra motivation. She is my biggest cheerleader and this journey would be so much more difficult without her.

SW: 258.2
Today 244.2
TWL: 14

No comments:

Post a Comment